The brand new bottomless brunch at Ma Petite Jamaica Rum Bar in Camden celebrates the perfect Jamaican vibes with rum punch, our signature jerk and a reggae and dancehall soundtrack to keep you vibing all afternoon! Perfect for hen parties/stag parties, birthday groups and day party fans.
The party kicks off with 60 minutes of bottomless rum punch cocktails and Moorish jerk chicken or vegetable curry to soak up all that rum!
Expect a line-up of DJs playing all of your favourite tunes to recreate Island vibes and of course a healthy sprinkling of commercial hits to keep you dancing through the afternoon.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for bookings of 6+
One Love Party Brunch
Vegetable curry, rice n peas, coleslaw, dumpling and achar
Jerk chicken leg , rice n peas , coleslaw , dumpling , salad garnish
*Bottomless Rum Punch 1pm-2pm, last orders taken at 2pm
*We operate a 48-hour cancellation policy
*Brunch pre-payments are non-refundable
*One drink per person, at any one time. Drinks are not to be mixed between individuals
*We seat bookings at 1pm only
*We ask that you arrive promptly for your time of reservation to ensure that we can give you the best possible experience
*Guests must be aged 18 and over.
† We operate a responsible drinking policy.
|13:00 - 17:00||£30.00|
Rum and Reggae Bar Ma Petite Jamaica, 5 Inverness Street, Camden Town, London, NW1 7HJ
Camden Town (Tube)
Getting thereCitymapper Google Maps
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
13. By purchasing this ticket, you are giving permission for photos and videos to be taken on the day, which may also be used for promotional purposes.