Nyetimber Sparkling Wine Dinner at The Gherkin
- Searcys at The Gherkin
Experience the best of British with a Nyetimber English Sparkling Wine Dinner at Searcys at The Gherkin, paired with a 4 course meal designed by Searcys Development Chef, Shaun Rowlands.
Join Karim LeCloarec, GM and head sommelier of Searcys at The Gherkin, to taste his handpicked selection of the pioneers in English wine making.
Regarded as England’s finest sparkling wine, Nyetimber is made from one hundred percent estate-grown grapes. A true pioneer, Nyetimber was the first producer of English sparkling wine to exclusively grow the three celebrated grape varieties: Pinot Noir, Pinot Meunier and Chardonnay.
Sparkling wines include Nyetimber Classic Cuvee, Nyetimber Blanc de Blancs 2013, Nyetimber Rosé MV, Nytimber 1086 2010 Rosé and Nyetimber Demi Sec.
|Nyetimber sparkling wine tasting and four-course dinner||18:30 - 21:00||£75.00|
Searcys at The Gherkin, 30, St Mary Axe, London, EC3A 8EP
Liverpool Street (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.