Set menu prices start at £65 per person (5-8pm) and £110 from 8pm onwards.
Food & Drink, Live Music, New Years Eve Party
Dancing shoes required.
OXBO Bankside welcomes Gary Poole from BBCs ‘The Voice 2014’ and the Union Blue band to help you celebrate New Year’s Eve in style with a delicious three course menu, celebratory champagne and all your favourite hits from Motown legends including The Supremes, Marvin Gaye, Jackson 5 and the fabulous Stevie Wonder.
Executive Chef Paul Bates has created a mouth-watering menu including Whole honey roasted gammon ham, cauliflower and piccalilli; Partridge, duck and chicken terrine, truffle infused fruit relish; Grilled OXBO aged fillet of beef with Béarnaise sauce and Ragout of Yorkshire venison, port wine and mushroom gravy. The dessert menu offers an indulgent selection of tarts, trifles and pies,including Chocolate torte with black cherries; Baked cheesecake and Lemon tart, orange curd.
This is the perfect night for anyone looking to dance and dine their way into the new year with a three course menu and celebratory champagne from only £65 per person (5-8pm) and £110 from 8pm onward.
Hilton London Bankside 2-8 Great Suffolk Street, London, SE1 0UG
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.