London Cider Tours
- Meet inside The Draft House Tower Bridge Road
3 CIDER TASTING STOPS + TOUR
THE DRAFT HOUSE + HAWKES CIDERY & TAPROOM + NEW FOREST CIDER HOUSE
Your guide will start with a introductory tasting at The Draft House, Tower Bridge.
Your guides will start the day inside The Draft House - just a short walk away from Tower Bridge. You'll get an introduction to cider accompanied with a drink to get going, before heading to Hawkes Cidery.
Then it's on to tour the equipment and learn about the cider making process at Hawkes Cidery.
We're thrilled to be working with Hawkes Cidery on Druid Street who will take you through a tour of their new location in Bermondsey. With tastings throughout, you'll learn about how they make their cider and tour the equipment. London’s first ever urban cidery, and home to the cider revolution!
You'll finish up at New Forest Cider House nestled inside Borough Market for some delicious cheese and cider tasting to round off the day!
We'll then take you down to the New Forest Cider House in Borough Market. In the picturesque village of Burley in the New Forest, apples from New Forest Cider’s own orchard are pressed during October and November, along with cider fruit from traditional orchards in Somerset and Herefordshire Sample New Forest ider with a tasting of cheese to finish off an enjoyable day out in London.
Tour and tasting for 1 person
|12:00 - 15:00||£55.00|
Meet inside The Draft House Tower Bridge Road, The Draft House, 206-208 Tower Bridge Road, London, SE1 2UP
London Bridge (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.