Jonas Lodge - Tastes of Wiltshire
- The Elmore Jam
- No reviews.
Why Join the Table?
A Diner’s Wonderland – Arrive to the sounds of the 1970s juke box and enjoy a cocktail or mocktail on arrival, followed by a four course meal accompanied by live music - very lively indeed. BYOB!
Taste for Wiltshire is back! After a great success of his March event at EJ, Jonas Lodge, a promising new talented head chef from The Bell at Ramsbury, is back with slightly changed menu and his delicious parsnip icecream on the menu! Jonas has worked at a number of prestigious restaurants including the Fat Duck and the Hind's Head in Bray. His European experience includes working for one of Spain's most respected chefs Sergio Arola at the Michelin starred Restaurant Arola in Madrid. Starting his career as a Commis Chef at Gees Restaurant in Oxford, Jonas was guided by Head Chef Michael Wright who taught him the importance of using the freshest, seasonal local produce that is available.
Ramsbury, a quintessential pub with almost 300 years old tradition, the winner of Wiltshire's 'Best Kept Large Village 2011', is proud of its The Ramsbury Estate which has its own Brewery producing a range of delicious real ales, its own Distillery using wheat from the Estate to produce a distinctive Ramsbury Vodka, cold press Ramsbury Rapeseed Oil and a range of fish and game from the Ramsbury Estate Smokehouse, seasonal fruits and veggies and local supply of meat.
Now with all of these on hand to supply most of the ingredients he cooks with each day, Jonas lets his culinary creativity capture the very essence of modern British cuisine with a spectacular seasonal menu for this very exceptional night at The Elmore Jam.
The Elmore Jam's resident father (Nick) & daughter (Ro) team have backgrounds in show production and design, as well as hospitality. Being the entertainment officer has always come easily to Nick and he loves hosting people in his home, a truly unique space with an open kitchen. Their focus is on getting delicious food prepared by a rotation of professional, exciting chefs to your plate whilst you enjoy socialising to a backdrop of live musicians–all the ingredients for a good night.
The Elmore Jam. A new kind of supper club in London. Professional chefs filling your plate, live music filling your ears.
House Rules: BYOB
Cream of Marlborough mushroom soup, truffle Stainswick rapeseed oil & fresh Wiltshire truffle.
The Bell's smoked salmon, pagets farm beetroots and the honesty bakery’s granary bread (raw& braised beetroot and a beetroot fluid gel)
Slow cooked Kelmscott lamb, glazed cheek, braised red cabbage, sprouting broccoli & apple sauce
Bitter chocolate torte, Wiltshire grown parsnip ice cream & parsnip crisps
The Elmore Jam
Ticket for one
2a Elmore Street N1 3AL
2a Elmore Street N1 3AL
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
Thanks for your review. You've earned 10 points! Check your balance here.