Based on the Southbank, directly on The Thames, The BBQ Club encompasses the best of modern BBQ food. From our reservation only interactive 6 course rooftop dining concept each evening, to a delicious casual street food menu featuring everything from burgers to showcasing the best rare breed meats with…
Guest Chef Night - Sea Garden Takeover
Guest Chef Nights
Sea Garden @ The BBQ Club
The BBQ club has returned to its roots for its 5th year, with our alfresco dining terrace for 30 on Southbank. It's been a great summer...(lots of great food and some great times, British weather notwithstanding!)
Throughout our time on Southbank and popping up all over London, we have been privileged to meet some of the best new and exciting chefs and restaurateurs on the London food scene. The question naturally followed :
What about getting other great restaurants to cook for us? - our BBQ's and style, their menus. Therefore we are delighted to announce Sea Garden in to host their very own evening this September.
Located in the heart of Broadway Market in Tooting, Sea Garden & Grill is a modern British seafood restaurant. Dedicated to sourcing the finest ingredients combined with innovative recipes their chefs skill and passion for food creates unique, contemporary and seasonal dishes.
With seafood is delivered fresh daily from St Ives in Cornwall and free range meat sourced from local farms. and cooked using the famous Big Green Eggs.
Our guest chef night will be at the BBQ Club - Situated on the river along Queen’s Walk, the perfect place to soak up the Southbank summer vibes and enjoy the one night only restaurant experience
With notice, we are able to accommodate and cater for any dietary requirements as well as offer an alternative 6-course vegetarian or vegan tasting menu. Please provide this information when asked to specify dietary requirements in the checkout process.
Guest Chef Nights
|19:30 - 23:00||£45.00|
Southbank Centre, SE1 8XX
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
13. This is a "Supper Club" style event and all guests are served at the same time and will be on shared tables. Please arrive on time to ensure you receive all 6 courses.
14. This is an outside event, we have cover in case of rain, but if you are booking for an evening session it can get a bit chilly towards the end. Please dress appropriately.
15. We have access to toilets but as this is a pop up they are around a 30 second walk away.
16. All bookings are final, if you wish to cancel we will try and refill your seats and offer you a refund but this cannot be guaranteed. If you do wish to cancel please give as much notice as possible as we will have more chance of filling the spaces.