De-stress to Digest - Dinner Ladies x Octavia Calthorpe
- Online Event
Introducing the next concept in our food and wellness series, 'De-stress to Digest'. In this relaxing session you will learn how to make a delicious Bibimbap, a healthy and fresh dish which is great for your gut and digestion, followed by a calming and connecting breathwork class run by breathwork therapist and life coach Octavia Calthorpe.
Octavia is passionate about sharing the importance of how breathing can change the way we are feeling at any moment. Breathwork is incredible for relaxation, sleep, productivity & digestion which is the prime focus of this class.
What does the class entail? You will begin by preparing your vegetables, concentrating on their unique taste and texture. We will teach you the secrets to perfectly cooked rice, a winning spicy sauce and pickled radishes. You will then unwind into a 30 minute breathwork class before you finish your dish, ready to eat before a peaceful night’s sleep.
This class will be focused on connecting not only to your body and mind, but to each ingredient you will be cooking with.
What is the Dinner Ladies food & wellness series?
Besides nurturing the body, there are so many amazing links between cooking, mindfulness and mental health. As part of our new year regime we have teamed up with a number of fitness & wellness bosses to bring you a series of online classes focusing on physical and mental health through food. A combination of learning, mindfulness and movement.
Standard ticket to our destress to digest class
|18:30 - 20:00||£15.00|
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.