Champagne Tasting: Meet our independent champagne producer Fallet Dart
- No reviews.
- Patron Cave à Manger
Meet our passionate champagne producer Paul Fallet and taste his award winning champagnes at Patron Wine Shop & Deli Bar.
Nestled in Charly-sur-Marne on the west side of Champagne wine-growing region, the Fallet family has maintained an ongoing commitment to the vine and the wine since 1610.
Independent wine-growers, Daniel and Gérard Fallet as well as their sons Paul and Adrien perpetuate the tradition of their ancestors through an award winning and exceptional range of champagne that reflects their terroir and savoir faire.
Récoltant Manipulant - RM letters on the label meaning “collecting handling” - they work their 18 hectares of vine pick the grapes, execute the wine-making process and commercialise their unique bottles independently.
Come and try 5 of their 7 vintages including their Grand Cru the Clos du Mont which won the gold medal of the Concours Mondial de Bruxelles - an international competition held in Brussels - in 2010.
Includes: 5 glasses of champagnes and a selection of luxurious delicacies from Patron’s deli counter
Photo credit: @DavidLoftus
|Standard||16:00 - 18:00||£43.00|
Patron Cave à Manger, 16 Fortess Road, London, NW5 2EU
Kentish Town (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.