BBUCK' N BULL SUMMER OF COUNTRY WEEKEND
- Phantom Peak
BUCK' N BULL SALOON PRESENTS THE SUMMER OF COUNTRY WEEKEND!!!
Join us for The Summer of Country Weekend, at Phantom Peak, London for an epic weekend full of all the best bits you love from Buck’ N Bull Saloon.
We are kicking the weekend off with another incredible Southern Fridays Country Party; then, we’re going to take y’all through an IMMERSIVE COUNTRY MUSIC FESTIVAL EXPERIENCE like no other with two days packed full of LIVE COUNTRY MUSIC across multiple stages, showcasing the best emerging talent in the UK Country music scene; as well as RODEO BULL RIDING so you can test your skills and compete against friends! One handed or it didn't happen.
Our instructor led LINE DANCING sessions will get your feet moving to the beat and our COUNTRY DJ will be keeping the party going all weekend long spinning the latest and greatest tracks from Music City; don’t worry it doesn’t stop there, more info and details on the line up, coming soon!
We are excited to offer a Family Friendly Day on Sunday with dedicated kid's areas with activities ranging from Arts/crafts, line dancing, games and more!! Kids must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
Saturday 24th June - 18+
Doors Open: 1pm
Line Up Begins: 2pm
Event Ends: 12am
Sunday 25th June - Family Friendly
Doors Open: 11am
Line Up Begins: 12pm
Event Ends: 9pm
Phantom Peak, Southwark Construction Skills Centre, Canada St & Surrey Quays Rd Behind, London, SE16 7PJ
Canada Water (Tube)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
5. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
6. The promoter reserves the right to end the event early for any reason without the offer of compensation.
7. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. Photographs will be taken at the event; the promoter reserves the right to use these for promotional purposes.
13. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders only, identification may be required.
14. Weekend Tickets are for valid ONLY for Adults 18+, identification may be required.
15. Saturday Tickets are valid ONLY for Adults 18+, identification may be required.
16. Sunday Adult Tickets are valid for Adults 16+, identification may be required.
17. Sunday Child Tickets are valid ONLY for Children aged 4-15, all child ticket holders MUST be accompanied by a paying adult aged over 18, children aged 3 and under are free.
18. The Rodeo Bull is ridden at your own risk and the promoter and venue takes no responsibility for any injuries that may occur.
19. There is a minimum age requirement for the Rodeo Bull and all children must be supervised while riding at all times.
20. The venue offers multiple additional activities, and it is necessary to sign a waiver on entry, failure to sign the waiver will result in entry being refused WITHOUT REFUND.
21. No outside food or beverage is permitted inside the venue.
22. Any damage by the ticket holder to the venue will result in immediate removal from the premises and liability to cover cost of damage caused.
23. Strobe lighting will be used during the event and may affect those sensitivity.