An Evening with Michelin-starred Eneko Atxa & Nieves Barragán
- Eneko Basque Kitchen & Bar
Be taken on a journey through exciting flavours and traditional produce as two masters of Spanish cuisine, multi-Michelin-starred chef Eneko Atxa and Michelin-starred chef Nieves Barragán, join forces in London for a one-off dinner in aid of Action Against Hunger. This exclusive event will be hosted in Eneko’s London outpost, Eneko Basque Kitchen & Bar in Covent Garden on Wednesday 3rd July 2019.
Both hailing from Bilbao, this remarkable duo will be in the kitchen together as they present the best of Basque cuisine with dishes inspired by their home region. Get to know the man behind three Michelin-starred Azurmendi and one Michelin-starred Eneko Restaurant as he cooks alongside dear friend and fellow Basque chef Nieves, founder of Michelin-starred Sabor in Mayfair.
The evening will begin with a welcome drink followed by a nine-course tasting menu with a strong focus on seafood, giving you the opportunity to discover exciting new taste sensations. Food on the night will include beetroot tartare, marinated red mullet, piquillo peppers stuffed with smoked haddock brandade and squid ink sauce and goat’s cheese ice cream with liquorice. See full menu here.
All proceeds from this intimate evening will be donated to Action Against Hunger, of which Nieves is a proud ambassador. More information about this incredible charity can be found here.
For the ultimate experience, choose to enjoy a bespoke wine pairing, featuring several wines from Gorka Izagirre, Chef Eneko’s own family winery in Bilbao.
We anticipate that this event will sell out quickly, so reserve your space while you can.
Nine-course tasting menu - £95 per person (inc. service charge plus booking fee)
Nine-course tasting menu & wine pairing - £150 per person (inc. service charge plus booking fee) - Option to upgrade available on the night.
Arrival from 7pm to be seated for dinner at 7.30pm.
Terms & Conditions
Minimum booking is for 2 people.
Dinner is accompanied by one welcome drink. Additional beverages will be charged.
Please let our reservations team know of any dietary requirements at least 72 hours prior to the event by calling 020 7300 0300 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Menu items are fixed and dishes cannot be substituted.
Nine-course tasting menu
Nine-course tasting menu with welcome drink
|19:00 - 22:30||£95.00|
Eneko Basque Kitchen & Bar, Aldwych, London, WC2B 4BZ
Covent Garden (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.