An Evening with Louise Candlish: Celebrated Novelist and Author of Our House’
- No reviews.
- PARK'S EDGE BAR & KITCHEN
Kicking off a brief series of bookish events at Park’s Edge Bar & Kitchen, acclaimed novelist, Louise Candlish will read from her celebrated new release, psychological thriller, ‘Our House’.
Set in a leafy South London suburb, reminiscent of Herne Hill (the home to Park's Edge), Our House offers a disturbing and addictive peek into the lives of Fiona and her estranged husband, Bram. With plot twists and turns keeping you in suspense, Ms Candlish will not only read excerpts of the book but will provide insights into the book's characters, the places and occurrences that the book depicts, culminating in a Q&A.
Small plates including sliders, vegetarian burritos , charcuterie and olives will be prepared by our Head Chef and a glass of 2017 Macabeo El Circo (white) or 2016 Carinena El Circo (red) are included in the ticket price. Plates are available from 6pm onwards, while the reading will promptly start at 7.45pm.
So, make sure to pick up a copy of Our House in advance of the reading!
Tickets for this exclusive event are extremely limited so do book early to avoid disappointment!
Reading Only (non-food): Louise Candlish
For those who simply want to hear the reading
|18:30 - 21:30||£9.50|
Full Event Ticket
For those wanting both food and reading
|18:30 - 21:30||£29.00|
PARK'S EDGE BAR & KITCHEN, 49 - 51, NORWOOD ROAD, HERNE HILL, LONDON, SE24 9AA
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.