The Greatest Showman - Kensington Palace
- No reviews.
- Kensington Palace
Summer is just around the corner and we're back with our greatest season of cinema yet!
Lining up every unmissable classic, blockbuster and award-winning film you can think of for a magical night at the movies. Choose from more than 50 screenings at some of the capital's most iconic locations, including Kensington Palace, Westminster Abbey, Kenwood House and more, as you cosy up with your loved ones to watch your favourite movie on the big screen!
Can you imagine a better way to draw out those warm, sunny evenings? We can't!
So, round up your mates, pack a picnic and join us for an unforgettable summer of cinema under the stars!
Doors Open: 19:15pm
Onscreen Start Time: 20:45pm
Running Time: 1hr 40mins
The Greatest Showman
Sit back and enjoy as P.T. Barnum and his troupe of performers rewrite the stars. Showcasing the vocal talents of none other than Hugh Jackman, a cracking soundtrack and an uplifting storyline, this film defined our 2018. The noblest art is that of making others happy – and this film will definitely leave you feeling all warm and shiny.
The Greatest Showman © 2017 Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation. All Rights Reserved.
|General Admission||19:15 - 22:40||£19.50|
Kensington Palace, Kensington Palace Gardens, London, W8 4PX
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. Please note that licensing conditions mean that we are unable to permit customers to bring alcohol into the venue
12. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.