BELIFF Film Festival (Be Epic! London International Film Festival)
- Genesis Cinema
A CINEMATIC CELEBRATION: Enter the world of visionary filmmaking.
The Fourth Be Epic! London International Film Festival #BELIFF, presented at the wonderful Genesis Cinema in partnership with International School of Screen Acting, will take place on 13-14 September 2019, East London
Have a peek at this year's Epic Trailer:
The two full days of films from around the world will be included in the most electric programme yet. See programme via link below:
As always BELIFF prides itself to be a friendly and intimate type of festival where the public plays an important and active role. All screenings will be rated by members of the audience and everyone’s opinion will be taken in consideration when awarding the Public Award (gifted to the film with best ratings and comments from the viewers). The events outside of the screenings will be free to the public and we encourage constructive interactions between the attending film makers, our team and the spectators.
Come join us in a feast of storytelling and a fun. Let the weekend begin!
|Session 1 Friday 13th September 2019 14:00||14:00 - 16:00||£10.00|
|Session 2 Friday 13th September 2019 16:00||16:00 - 18:00||£10.00|
|Session 3 Friday 13th September 2019 20:30||20:30 - 22:45||£10.00|
|Session 4 Saturday 14th September 2019 14:00||14:00 - 16:00||£10.00|
|Session 5 Saturday 14th September 2019 16:00||16:00 - 18:00||£10.00|
|Session 6 Saturday 14th September 2019 20:30||20:30 - 22:45||£10.00|
|Festival Ticket (Includes entry to all six sessions and the Awards Ceremony held on 15th September 2019 at the Genesis Cinema )||14:00 - 22:45||£37.50|
Genesis Cinema, 93-95, Mile End Road, London, E1 4UJ
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.