Oval Space is a multi-purpose blank canvas space in East London with over 5000 square feet of unobstructed statement space in a unique London setting. In the three short years since it's been open, Oval Space has hosted product launches, fashion shows, club nights, live shows, festival after partiesexperimental…
LONDON BEER CITY AFTERNOON (ALSO TRADE & FRIENDS SESSION) - London Craft Beer Festival
We're back for year three with a stellar line-up of London, UK, European and American breweries.
We're more excited about this years' line-up than ever before.
We are taking a more continental approach to our festival, once you’re in there is nothing to worry about, it’s quicker, easier and all you have to worry about is what beer to try next.
Ticket will get you:
ENTRY TO THE EVENT - all the breweries, the food market and the terraces for the session
LOTS OF GREAT BEER – a beer from every stand (100+ beers in total!)
LOVE / KNOWLEDGE / EXPERIENCE - Access to the brewers, brewery teams, beers from around the world, different types of beer
FREE GLASS - A London Craft Beer Festival branded glass
AWESOME FESTIVAL PROGRAMME - with tasting notes and information on each brewery
HOURS OF FUN - 5 hours of enjoying great beer, great music and our lovely terraces
Food is not included in ticket price, be sure to bring a bit of cash for our amazing food market (cards also accepted)
All ticket holders need to bring:
Ticket print out
Card that the ticket/s were booked with
Valid form of ID (Oval Space has a Challenge 25 policy)
NO ONE UNDER 18, INCLUDING INFANTS, WILL BE ALLOWED ENTRY
No re-entry to venue
All Inclusive Ticket
Entry, Beer, a Glass, Knowledge & Fun!
29-32 The Oval E2 9DT
Cambridge Heath (Rail)
29-32 The Oval E2 9DT
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.