Mezcal Appreciation Society (MAS) @ Sin Gusano
- Sin Gusano
FOOD NOW INCLUDED!!!
London's only dedicated agave bar, Sin Gusano, is the place to be for more mezcal..... this is the place to come to really understand this hot topic, and sample the most exciting distillates on the planet :)
ABOUT MEZCAL APPRECIATION SOCIETY (MAS):
- MAS is a mezcal tasting event for small groups, held monthly.
- MAS is a ticketed event held regularly at Curio Cabal in Haggerston (site of the 2018 Sin Gusano bar residency), and now also at select locations around the UK (see available tickets).
- Tastings are specially curated by Jon Darby, Sin Gusano's founder, and feature mezcals sourced by him in Mexico and not available elsewhere in the UK.
- Ticket includes:
- Mezcal presentation/education
- Tastings of between 4-6 different unique and rare distillates, depending on the format of the event
- Food: Chicken or veg tamale + fresh house salsas + tortilla chips
- Menu with tasting notes to take home
- Palate cleansing fruits and salts.
- New mezcal fans to call your friends!
NOTE: Food is served at 6.30pm (on your arrival), before the mezcal tasting, which will run from roughly 7pm-8.30pm
WHAT IS SIN GUSANO?
London's only dedicated agave bar. An education project. A brand of the most exceptional hand sourced agave spirits.
Get in quick and save £5! We've also split the booking fee with you.
|18:30 - 21:00||£45.00|
We've split the booking fee with you.
|18:30 - 21:00||£50.00|
Sin Gusano, 258, Kingsland Road, London, E8 4DG
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.