Join us for an afternoon of tasting the wines of the world’s oldest wine making region, the Middle East
Join us for an afternoon of tasting the wines of the world’s oldest wine making region, the Middle East.
Gioia will take us through her journey of falling in love with the wines of Israel and Palestine, via three wineries that represent some of the most exciting winemaking developments in the region:
Kishor – a boutique winery integrated within a village for people with special needs
Cremisan – the only winery in the Palestinian region, produced by a convent in Bethlehem
Lahat – a limited edition winery led by Israel’s leading wine expert
Nibbles will be served and wine will be available for sale at promotional rates.
|Delamina wine tasting & nibbles||16:30 - 18:00||£15.00|
Delamina, 56-58, Marylebone Lane, London, W1U 2NX
Bond Street (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.