Afrobeats n Brunch - Nigeria Independence TERRACE PARTY (London)
- Pitch Stratford
Update: Event timings are now midday - 5pm & all guests receive FREE entrance to the Takeover After-Party @ 26 Leake Street.
AFROBEATS N Brunch Nigeria Independence Day SPECIAL!
The UK’s biggest Afrobeats N Brunch is BACK, this time we celebrate Nigerian Independence Day 💚💚💚
The celebration takes place at Pitch Stratford's heated and covered Terrace! Our previous events here were complete SELL OUTS producing viral videos viewed over 2 million times on social media. This is the CAN'T MISS event of the Year 🎫🎫
🥘 African Kitchen + Street Food
🎤 Resident DJs & Hilarious Hosts
🎨 Caricaturist, Shisha, Games, Bongo & More!
🎈 Pitch Stratford | 400+ people | Heated & Covered Terrace
Expect to hear the REAL Afrobeats from across the decades, taking you back further than your Father’s hairline to the 2021 bangers. 🎵 🎵 🎵
We also sprinkle in a little RnB, Hip-Hop & Island vibes for your musical pleasure.
Early bird from £12!
Food is available to purchase from food vendors including an African kitchen
VIP Booths for up to 8 guests from £200 (£25 per person) dedicated covered seated area for the entire event hours
Date: Sat 1st October
Time: 12pm - 5pm
*Last entry 3pm*
Music: Afrobeats (+ Other genres)
Location: Pitch Stratford, Bridge Road, London E15 3FF
All guests receive FREE entrance to the After Party @ s6 Leake Street. Doors open 7 pm. Simply show your ticket for this event at the door.
🎂🎂 BIRTHDAYS 🎂🎂
Birthday babies born between 26th Sept & 9th Oct receive free entrance and a free birthday cake/sparkler show (limited).
Email email@example.com your name, email, date of birth, and the event you wish to attend. You must arrive with at least (1) paid guest.
ID will be checked at the door.
COMPLETE Nigerian Independence Lineup 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
🎈Sat 1st Oct - Terrace London @ Pitch (12pm-5pm)
🎈Sat 1st Oct - Supperclub London @ 26 Leake Street (7 pm-1 am)
🎈Sat 1st Oct - Manchester Takeover @ Floripa (2 pm-7 pm)
🎈Sun 2nd Oct - Birmingham Takeover @ RumRum (2 pm-7 pm)
🎈Sun 2nd Oct - Leeds Takeover @ Cargo Leeds (2 pm-7 pm)
*T&C’S ON WEBSITE
MON, TUES-THU, FRI FROM 11 AM TO 6PM
WHATSAPP ONLY: 07519 434691
1. This ticket entitles the ticket holder to entrance from the marked purchase. All seating is on an unreserved basis
2. No drinks are included with the ticket.
3. Entertainment, venue and the timings may be subject to change
4. Last entrance is 3pm. No Refunds will be given if you do not attend.
5. Dress code is casual.
6. On arrival to the venue, please bring your e-mail confirmation, the card used to purchase the tickets and ID (passport, driving license or any GOV-approved ID) as this is an 18+ only event. Once you reach the front of the queue, your information will be checked off by the door host for entrance.
7. The ticket holder must adhere to the venue’s entrance guidelines (age restriction, dress code, intoxication, etc.). Failure to adhere to these guidelines may result in refusal of admission, this is at the door staff & security team’s discretion.
8. Refunds will not be issued if the ticket holder is refused admission for failure to adhere to the venues entrance guidelines. Refunds will only be issued should the event be canceled.
9. Purchasing this ticket, you are giving permission for photos and videos being taken on the day, which may be used for promotional purposes.
10. Should the event be postponed, all ticket holders will be able to transfer to a new date or credit towards any Afrobeats N Brunch events. Should restrictions change we will abide by any rules set by the government. This includes but is not limited to social distancing, social bubbles & dancing restrictions.
11. No food allergies can be catered for by the third-party food vendor and/or our complimentary birthday cakes.
|12:00 - 17:00||£18.00|
Pitch Stratford, Bridge Road, london, E15 3FF
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.