Massage My Man - The art of sensual massage foundation workshop for women
- No reviews.
- Intimacy Matters
The First in A series of two 4 Hour Group Workshops
For Women Who Like Men
hosted by Colin Richards
Foundation workshop – Tuesday, 17th December 2019, 7 pm to 11 pm
A series of unique sensual massage workshops for women who want to increase their confidence and abilities in giving sensual and erotic pleasure to men. The Foundation & Intermediate group workshops can be followed by a Private Advanced Workshop
Price for workshop include
- Prosecco, and refreshments on the night.
- One month free access to Colin’s tutorial web site www.intimatetutorails.com
- Invitation to join the Intimacy Matters Sensual Massage Chat Group, to maintain friendships and arrange sensual massage practice
- Worksheets giving written guidance of the massage
THE FOUNDATION WORKSHOP
Date – Tuesday 17th December 2019, 7 pm to 11 pm
Cost – £145 including Prosecco, soft drinks nibbles & chocolates
Numbers – Maximum 13 places with 6 male volunteers
This 4-hour group workshop is the starting point and can be taken on its own or as step one to move on to the 4-hour Intermediate group workshop.
If you book the Foundation & Intermediate together the cost is £250 (£40 saving)
This workshop is divided into four parts.
Part 1 – 30 minutes
Starting with a 30-minute get to know one another welcome drink with an ice breaker game
Part 2 – 30 minutes
Introduction and discussion
With the male volunteers and guided conversation discussing what men enjoy and about the importance of intimacy approval and connection with the female giver.
Part 3 – 75 minutes
Learning a full body sensual massage routine
Working in pairs and rotating from receiver to receiver you are taught, step by step, a sensual massage routine. From head to toe covering both sides of the naked body, this practice session teaches you both therapeutic and sensual strokes on which to build erotic sensual touch and erotic stimulation.
Part 4 – 20 Minutes
Break with feedback
Guided discussion on masturbation techniques and cock and oral stimulation.
Part 5 – 45 minutes
Incorporating erotic arousal techniques
In this second part, the routine is repeated but include the following erotic methods.
- Subtle arousing touch with your body to bring on his arousal
- Managing keeping him on the edge
- Chest and nipple stimulation
- Genital massage
- Positioning and edging him to a final orgasm
Part 6 – 15 minutes
The workshop finishes with 15 minutes of feedback from the male volunteer on your style and technique.
Make an Enquiry
To make an enquiry or to ask questions
- either call Colin on 07966 522 696
- email email@example.com giving your name state which workshop you want and your motivation for wanting to take part in this workshop
Book Your Place
To attend and before you buy your ticket you must first complete the Application form.
Attendee at workshop
|19:00 - 23:00||£145.00|
Intimacy Matters, 16 Icon Apartments, 15 Cluny Place, London, SE1 4QS
London Bridge (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.