London Pride Lesbian History Tour for Singles
- No reviews.
- Leicester Square
Lenard Pink’s singles walking tour, in partnership with Pink Lobster Dating & Matchmaking, The Wild & Wonderful Women of Westminster will dissect, poke and prod those women who have battled, campaigned, fought and slept their way into the history books.
Pink for Pink tours will be putting the movers, shakers and shimmiers under a large microscopic lens, examining the likes of Emmeline Pankhurst, the lady who challenged the British Establishment and got the vote for women, to Nell Gwynn who became one of the most famous mistresses of Charles II and probably one of Britain’s biggest whores.
Celebrated media personality, Lenard will talk about the rise and fall of Boudicca and her desecration of The Romans Londinium, poke Radcliffe Hall and ask the question: Why did Virginia Wolfe kill herself? And discover why lesbian sex was rife in the West End of London.
Attendees will be encouraged to chant feminist obscenities outside Downing Street, handcuff themselves to Emmeline Pankhurst at The Houses of Parliament and storm The National Gallery to examine The Toilet of Venus and discover why the suffragettes Mary Richardson hated the painting so much.
Lenard has said, 'We will dance, we will sing, and we will rock London.
This event is exclusively for single women whether you’re a lesbian, bisexual or just like women.
A great way to meet your lobster and what an amazing story to tell your future grandchildren about how you met…
Only £25.00 for a 2.5 hour tour
Following the tour, the group will be heading to a private dinner venue where you will be treated to cabaret, games & prizes.
Tickets must be bought online and in advance only.
As this event is in partnership with London Pride, 10% of all profits will go to them!
*Please note that full details including location will only be provided to ticket holders.
|Advance Only||18:30 - 22:00||£25.00|
Leicester Square WC2H
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.