London Halloween "Fancy a Femme" Lesbian Dating Event
- No reviews.
- KU Bar
Following the success of the last event at our private floor in KU bar, Pink Lobster Dating have decided to hold all their London singles events there, with a party at SHE Soho (just around the corner) afterwards.
Join, Pink Lobster Dating & Matchmaking's hostesses, Emma, Juliette and Lauren for our celebrated “Fancy a Femme” Speed Dating, with a spooky vibe!
Jump into the arms of another gorgeous femme and howl at the moon together for this special Halloween event. *Note you do not need to wear fancy dress just your gorgeous glad rags.
This is your best chance to meet lots of femmes all at once, and who knows maybe even your lobster!
There will be our well known speed dating with our special twist, games to put you at ease and lots of goodies with plenty of fun and all packed with ghostly glamour.
All femme lesbians, bisexuals and women who like women are invited.
The event starts at 5:00pm*-8pm plus Party at SHE Soho afterwards.
*Please note earlier start time. Plus remember if you arrive late you may not be able to take part.
Tickets must be bought in advance and online for only £19.95!!
Don't worry if you haven't got a PayPal account as you can purchase tickets as a guest.
Emails will be sent to all ticket holders with further details nearer the time.
Our last event SOLD OUT in record time so hurry if you don't want to miss out.
|Advance Only||17:00 - 20:00||£19.95|
KU Bar, 30, Lisle Street, London, WC2H 7BA
Leicester Square (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.