Discreetly tucked away in the saucy setting of a Victorian bathhouse, Drink, Shop & Do are all about the good times. By day: a mild-mannered King’s Cross café and spritz bar serving specialty teas, coffees, healthy lunches and dreamy cakes. By night: a merry den of drinking and dancing, where…
Fanology - dating in the 1700s
Stand back Tinder and enter something altogether more charming as we invite you to go back in time and learn how to flirt with the swish of your fan at this 1700s themed dating event put together but masters of non-verbal romance - Shhh Dating.
Learn about suitors, how to approach, fanology (that’s coded signals with fans) and have the chance to exchange tokens of affection. Shhh's brilliant hosts will take you through your paces in a set of delightful exchanges where there’s every chance to meet your match. All props are provided.
We encourage guests to arrive early and benefit from happy hour which runs until 7pm at Drink Shop Do
Ticket for male identified guests
Ticket for female identified guests
Mixed Pair Tickets
Go with a mate of the opposite sex, one male and one female ticket
9 Caledonian Road N1 9DX
King's Cross St. Pancras (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.