Dating, Something A Little Different, Themed Nights
Stand back Tinder and enter something altogether more charming as we invite you to go back in time and learn how to flirt with the swish of your fan at this 1700s themed dating event put together but masters of non-verbal romance - Shhh Dating.
Learn about suitors, how to approach, fanology (that’s coded signals with fans) and have the chance to exchange tokens of affection. Shhh's brilliant hosts will take you through your paces in a set of delightful exchanges where there’s every chance to meet your match. All props are provided.
We encourage guests to arrive early and benefit from happy hour which runs until 7pm at Drink Shop Do
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
This venue serves Bar Snacks, Brunch and British food.
A word from the chef:
The menu varies from week to week to offer new and exciting dishes which are all locally and freshly made. You can expect Afternoon Tea, Soups & Stews, Tarts & Salads, Cheese & Charcuterie, Cakes and Mezze Platters.
Silent flirting games, eye gazing, no talking!
Experience the sensation taking London by storm as covered by:
VICE, BBC, Guardian, Telegraph, Daily Mail, The Independent, Timeout
Our events combine excellent hosting with games and eye gazing to help you make the right connections before you find the right words.
Come see what all the noise is about!
Very well organised!! Nice location with happy hour until 8 pm, loads of funny games; gender 50 50. Organisers well prepared, nice and friendly. I will definitely join the next party. Cheers
visited Drink Shop & Do on 03 Apr 2016
07 Apr 2016 by
DesignMyNight Contact info
Ground Floor PG03
23-28 Penn Street
To contact the DesignMyNight office: