Date Night, Film Screenings, Pop-Up, Something A Little Different, Food & Drink
Fast track those festive feelings at South Place Hotel’s pop-up Christmas Cinema. On Sunday 11 December the hotel’s Secret Garden bar will be transformed into a glittering grotto, with an oversized screen showing comedy classic Elf, red deck chairs and real snowfall.
Tickets include gourmet Joe and Seph’s festive Mince Pie-flavoured popcorn, a warming mulled wine brimming with Christmassy spice and posh pick ‘n’ mix courtesy of Jealous Sweets – all you need to bring is your Christmas jumper.
Don’t fear, the Secret Garden bar isn’t as arctic as it sounds – the retractable roof and heaters mean you’ll stay cosy and warm, until the very end when the roof will open to unveil a smattering of fluffy snow.
Doors to the Secret Garden open at 4.30pm for a 5pm start. Stay on after the film and your ticket entitles you to 20% off your bill in South Place Chop House (pre-booked only).
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
South Place Hotel
South Place is a luxury five-star hotel in the City of London, the first from restaurateurs, D&D London. Having been open since 2012, South Place has become a neighbourhood favourite and an international destination.