Opening our doors in 2001, The Century Club encompasses the perfect place to work, rest and play in the heart of Soho, London. Discreetly hidden behind our modest front door on Shaftesbury Avenue, and aptly named ‘Century’ after our one hundred steps, you will find four floors of exclusive member…
Mary Poppins and dinner at Privater Members Club CENTURY
- No reviews.
Disney Theatrical and Cameron Mackintosh's multi-award-winning MARY POPPINS THE MUSICAL returns to its original home, London's Prince Edward Theatre, with performances scheduled for the autumn.
Mary Poppins is Practically Perfect! Everyone's original favourite nanny arrives at the Banks household just in time to set things straight with wisdom a bit of magic and a song or two. Join Mary, Jane and Michael as they feed the birds and fly kites. You'll hear many of your favourite songs from the 1964 film including 'Chim Chim Cher-ee,’ ‘A Spoonful of Sugar,’ ‘Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious,’ and ‘Let’s Go Fly a Kite' and you'll meet new characters and learn new songs that will have you floating out of the Prince Edward Theatre.
Zizi Strallen returns to her eponymous role as Mary Poppins following critical and audience acclaim on the sell-out international tour and she is joined by the award-winning Charlie Stemp as Bert.
As part of your experience on, 15 November 2018, you’ll be able to enjoy a two-course meal with wine at the nearby Century Club. London’s ‘best kept secret’, this private member’s club boasts the largest rooftop terrace in Soho, with stunning views over Shaftesbury Avenue. Modern classic British cuisine, made with top-quality local ingredients and spiced up with Middle Eastern influences, your dishes will be packed with intense flavours.
Mary Poppins with Dinner at Century
includes a 2 course pre show dinner at Century with a welcome drink per person and a top price ticket to see the show
|17:00 - 22:00||£125.00|
61-63, Shaftesbury Avenue, W1D 6LQ
Leicester Square (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.