BABLE CANDLE PAINTING
- No reviews.
- Princess of Wales
Ready to get arty & crafty painting beautiful candles with Bianca from Bable?
OH EM GEE - this is the event for you!
Sip gin, while mastering the art of candle painting with the brand owner herself at this lovely evening workshop at our beautiful canal pub in East London.
Bable is the colourful, kooky home of hand-painted candles. From zesty lemons to fiery chillies and purr-fect prints, each candle is uniquely hand-painted in London.
Bable candles are the perfect way to add an extra bit of pizazz to your tablescape.
They make occasions feel even more special, whether a party, mid-week meal, or well-earned bubble bath. Bianca, the founder of Bable, is inviting you to take part in a special candle painting workshop.
There will be a selection of patterns, designs and a choice of candles. She will model what you need to do but, you will be free to paint whatever you like!
You'll leave having painted some fantastically unique candles for yourself or as a present!
Get your best artistic babes together for a night of creative fun! Purchase your tickets today!
|Bable Candle Painting||19:30 - 21:00||£30.00|
Princess of Wales, 146, Lea Bridge Road, Lower Clapton, London, E5 9RB
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.