The West End Comedy Club
- Upstairs at the Covent Garden Social Club
The West End Comedy Club is London's hottest new comedy venue - right in the heart of Theatreland.
Every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday evening we bring you the best variety of TV and circuit comedians; the funniest up-and-comers and veteran pros. Our club is suitable for groups of all sizes from first dates to birthday and office parties. Come on down, for your next great night out!
We book the best in the business from the UK and international comedy scene to ensure you see a fantastic show every visit. Tuesday thru Thursday shows are made up of 3-4 hilarious comedians and a compère, showcasing the best stand-up comedy.
Show: Doors: 7:15pm. Show starts: 7:45pm. Show ends: 9:30pm.
Refund and cancellation policy: https://www.westendcomedy.co.uk/cancellation-policy
West End Comedy Club Voucher
|General Admission||19:45 - 21:30||£12.00|
|19:45 - 21:30||£10.00|
|19:45 - 21:30||£5.00|
|18:15 - 19:15||£5.00|
|19:45 - 21:30||£7.00|
||19:45 - 21:30||£15.00|
|General Admission||19:45 - 21:30||£15.00|
|General Admission (Alternative Comedy Night)||19:45 - 21:30||£12.00|
Upstairs at the Covent Garden Social Club, 6-7 Great Newport St, London, WC2H 7JB
Leicester Square (Tube)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.