Being one of Camden's oldest pubs having established back in 1787, this historic pub is open 7 nights a week serving up comedy, club nights and food from the resident chefs from Smoke ‘n’ Buns. You can expect comedy 7 nights a week in the upstairs Camden Comedy Club and then Thursday, Friday and…
John Robins and Lou Sanders Edinburgh previews
A double-bill of work-in-progress comedy shows for the Edinburgh Festival Fringe by two of Laugh Out London’s favourite comedians JOHN ROBINS and LOU SANDERS!
Date: Friday July 3rd 2015
Venue: Camden Comedy Club, Camden Head, 100 Camden High Street, NW1 0LU
Nearest station: Camden Town (7 minute walk)
Time: Doors 7.30pm, start 8pm (latecomers may not be admitted)
All new show from comedian, firebrand, sometime DJ and all-time vibe magnet. A festival favourite returns after critically acclaimed, sell-out shows in 2013 and 2014. One half of The Elis James and John Robins Show on XFM. Heard on The News Quiz (Radio 4) Seen on Russell Howard's Stand-Up Central (Comedy Central), Alan Davis: As Yet Untitled (Dave). 'Humane, interesting and consistently funny' **** (Independent). 'Hugely entertaining' ***** (Mirror). 'Comedy in its rawest form: one man, one microphone, one fantastically funny show' ***** (ThreeWeeks). 'Perfectly crafted, intelligently put, cynically hilarious...a sublimely entertaining show' (BroadwayBaby.com). Chortle Award winner.
Excuse Me, You're Sitting on My Penis Again
We've all had our penises sat on and this lady gonna talk about it. Finally, someone breaking the silence! More likely is that this is a show about a grown woman trying to get into Eton College for Boys. But I had to hook you in, and penises are just the ticket! Show is in full colour. Amused Moose Laughter Awards finalist 2014. 'Very, very funny' **** (Chortle.co.uk). 'Sanders nails it' **** (Time Out). 'Confident, daft and a refreshingly different stand-up' **** (Fest).
|20:00 - 22:30||£4.00|
100, Camden High Street,Camden, NW1 0LU
Camden Town (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.