Deepinvasion present Till Death Do Us Disco the subliminal slo-mo & dubb house party featuring Dave Beer (Back to Basics).
'Visions of mythological creatures born amongst the shadows roll towards a deathless death'
Deepinvasions founder Ricky Meakin is a purveyor of dark, rolling, disco an electronic leader, driving a purely underground vibe. Over a sterling nine year duration, Ricky’s intimate parties have hosted some major artists: Yousef, Darius Syrossian and MYNC Project at some stellar venues Back 2 Basics - Leeds, Ministry Of Sound - London and PRLMNT - Budapest."
'Future Leader - Ricky Meakin' -Decoded Magazine April 20th 2014
Till Death Do Us Disco was conceived when planet Ricky Meakin aligned with planet James Todd of Global Underground who combined their varied musical knowledge and vast experience of club culture. Their shared love of the emerging slo-mo disco sound and underground sensibilities unified a desire to host a party specifically to showcase this sound and the artists making it.
James Todd founder of the label Global Underground, is an eccentric musical visionary who's deep desire to connect people with music has spanned three decades. James had both the insight and foresight to perceive and promote the height of the progressive house scene. The label released live recorded performances from a select group of hi-profile DJ's in exotic, international clubbing locations during the 90's. James encompassed the elements of future sound, club culture and the distinctive talent that projected the essence of dance music. Deep invasion invite the illustrious and renowned Dave Beer to headline the third birthday party at The Horse and Groom on Saturday the 18th of July.
Dave Beer 'King Of Clubs' is a notorious and highly respected DJ, producer and promoter of the UK's longest running club night Back To Basics. Back To Basics was the antithesis to the warehouse rave scene. Dave wanted to play alternative underground electronic music for his friends. Punk and new wave were amongst his first loves and have influenced his attitude greatly. Dave has played, toured, roadied, and recorded with some of the most spectacular and iconic artists across a vast spectrum of scenes and musical genres which span a vast 32 year journey.
We are ecstatic that Dave Beer is joining us for our Till Death Do Us Disco party.
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.