Musical Bingo: Christmas Crackers – BOTTOMLESS BRUNCH – HACKNEY
- Dabbers Hackney
BOTTOMLESS MUSICAL BINGO BRUNCH @ DABBERS HACKNEY
Doors open at 12.30 PM | Show: 1.30 PM - 4PM
TICKETS ARE £40 AND INCLUDE BOTTOMLESS PROSECCO 90 MINUTES FROM DOORS OPENING AS WELL AS A CHOICE OF BURGER.
Musical Bingo presents: Christmas Crackers
So join us for 3 rounds of Musical Bingo mayhem, with plenty of gags, debauchery, cocktails, shots and more. This one is ideal for those team nights out, so book your place now.
HOW THE GAME WORKS?
It’s just like regular bingo, but instead of shouting out numbers we play songs!
Then it’s over to the DJ’s as they spin a quick fire medley of tunes while players simply mark ‘em of their bingo cards accordingly. Prizes are won for one, two and three lines, and finally the Grand Prize: The Full House!🃏
Oh, and If that wasn’t enough excitement already, then you can also expect some other little twists along the way, like the ‘multi choice mystery boxes’.
WHAT TO EXPECT?
BANGING TUNES - DANCE OFFS – STAGE CHALLENGES – PRIZES – MYSTERY BOXES – HILARIOUS HOSTS – CONFETTI SHOWERS - DANCING – SINGING SO MUCH MORE!!
Social Seating- tickets include bottomless prosecco 90 minutes from doors opening, a choice of burger with fries.
|13:30 - 16:00||£40.00|
Booth for 4 guests- tickets include bottomless prosecco 90 minutes from doors opening, a choice of burger with fries.
|13:30 - 16:00||£160.00|
Booth for 7 guests- tickets include bottomless prosecco 90 minutes from doors opening, a choice of burger with fries.
|13:30 - 16:00||£280.00|
Show only, no brunch.
|13:30 - 16:00||£14.50|
Dabbers Hackney, 270, Mare Street, London, E8 1HE
Hackney Central (Rail)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.