Killing Kittens Workshop: Self Pleasure Practice
- No reviews.
- Private Central London Venue
Calling all ladies - fancy starting your own self pleasure practice? Join this Killing Kittens Workshop with Jessica Parker for women only!
Why is self pleasure important? What do I want to explore and how do I go about doing that? In this workshop we will talk about different ways we can incorporate pleasure into our daily life and discuss practical and realistic ways that help us discover our own pleasure potential. We'll go through examples of what a pleasure practice might look like and spend time on creating and refining our own 3 week pleasure programme. This event will include some practical exercises also. Come and join this cosy and intimate workshop for women only,
What to wear:
Whatever you feel comfortable in.
What to bring:
A notebook/paper and pen.
Ticket price includes a glass of fizz on arrival.
Jessica Parker is a Certified Sexological Bodyworker and has trained in depth with Betty Martins 'Wheel of Consent'
Jessica teaches her clients a practical approach to listening to their bodies to empower them to communicate with themselves and others during their daily interactions. Jessica also hosts sensual events such as Pleasure Island Parties and Lady Liquid Love where understanding, respecting and listening to your own boundaries and each others in sensual situations is a key element of the events. In this workshop she'll discuss what consent is and what it might look like in different situations, Jessica will guide you through a practical game where you can get an experience of practicing listening to your own bodies natural response to a request and voicing your true answer. We'll end with an open discussion with questions or scenarios that you may want to get support or clarity around navigating consent in your own world.
What is Kurious Kittens?
Kurious Kittens is Killing Kittens little sibling. Sexy fun events to attend with your clothes ON. No below the waist bumping or nudity. Networking for new and existing KK members. Kurious Kittens is exactly what the name suggests. For those nights when you kind of want to just do it… But not really. Live burlesque shows and entertainment. Our PG branch of female sexual liberation.
Our different Kurious Kittens events include:
Kurious Talkk - open to both women and men dedicated to teaching you all something new
Bookklub - a night where woman can connect with other like-minded women
Mantalkk - a mens only night for men to discuss real man stuff
Workkshops - our hands-on, interactive events to teach new skills and practices
Kurious Nights - our social nights at venues around London designed for you to meet new people and have a fabulous Kurious night
Read some Kurious reviews here...
Self Pleasure Practice
|18:30 - 21:30||£45.00|
Private Central London Venue, 23, Paul St, London, EC2A 4JU
Old Street (Tube)
Getting thereGett £15 off for first riders with code DMNGETT
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.