Classes, Something A Little Different, Food & Drink
A vegan paradise - in this class you will learn how to make a delicious Vegan Paella Rice. This recipe showcases summer vegetables like courgettes and fresh peas. Sweet pimentón (Spanish Paprika) and saffron are essential to any authentic paella. The latter is made from the stamens of crocuses – which explains why it’s so expensive. Fortunately, you only need to use a very small amount.
To complement the rice dish you will also learn how to prepare one of the most popular tapas in Catalonia - Toast with Escalivada, a delectable salad made with roasted vegetables.
Our classes are very informal and relaxed, but well structured. We welcome beginners and talented chefs. The duration of the class is three hours and there will be some demo and lots of hands on cooking. The group gets divided into teams of three people, each working at their own station. At the end of the class you will know how to prepare all recipes. We finish with everyone sitting down around our dining table to taste and enjoy the food that has been cooked along with a glass or two of beer.
GRAB A REDUCED LAUNCH PRICE DEAL ON ALL OUR SUMMER COOKING CLASSES: £55 - £10 = £45!
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
London Paella School
We are all about Paella! The most international Spanish dish, which is much more than just that - it´s a lifestyle in its own right!
London Paella School was born from our thirst for real Paella, and we mean the original recipes straight from Valencia - its motherland.
From cookery classes, through Lunch Club, to fully bespoke private parties, we are the ultimate reference for Paella in the UK - WikiPaella approved!