Adult Painting Workshop at Art Social Club - no art skills needed! BYOB
- Art Social Club
Join us to create your own unique masterpiece and play with colour!
This is not a traditional learning class it's about rediscovering how much fun painting and being creative is! Perfect for beginners or dabblers!
You do not need any drawing or painting skills, we use a stencil technique to apply the drawing from paper straight onto the canvas.
You will be guided through your painting with colour and mixing suggestions leaving you to experiment and play with paint and express your creative side. Of course the artist is on hand if you feel you need it!
It's also a social class, so feel free to bring a long a bottle of your favourite tipple and snacks, we supply tea, coffee and water as well as glasses for your drinks!
We also cater for groups, whether it's a birthday, hen party or team building, we can accommodate groups of up to 10 people.
Art Social Club is based in a quirky, chilled artist's studio in London Bridge.
Please have a look at our themes on our website www.artsocialclub.co.uk, remember, you can change colours and put your own spin on any of the themes!
Please note there are two resident studio cats who are very friendly.
Art Social Club
Art Workshop at Art Social Club
|18:30 - 22:00||£40.00|
Easter Daytime Painting Workshop
Join us for a coffee or tea and a croissant and let your creativity flow.
|11:00 - 14:30||£40.00|
Art Social Club, 134, Tooley Street, London, SE1 2TU
London Bridge (Tube)
Getting thereCitymapper Google Maps
Jana De Vos
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Admission will be refused if you are 15 minutes late as it disrupts the flow of the class. Unfortunately we cannot refund tickets if you are late or do not attend your class.
7. Tickets can be transferred or refunded up to 48 hours before your class.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.