CHRISTMAS CRAFTERNOON: WRAPPING PAPER LINO PRINTING WITH ELLEN ROCK
- No reviews.
The Curtain Hotel & Members’ Club welcomes guests to experience the magic of Christmas in Shoreditch this year, with the launch of 12 Days of Christmas – an eclectic mix of festive events taking place from 26th November to 23rd December. As part of this exciting launch, The Curtain will give guests full access to its exclusive member’s only rooftop LIDO for the very first time.
Add that extra personal touch to gifts this year by crafting your wrapping paper. This informative class will come packed with all the materials and inspiration to ensure your paper pops under the tree.
Christmas Crafternoon - Lino printing and wrapping paper making with Ellen Rock
Includes: Entrance and a glass of mulled wine + minced pie
|18:30 - 20:30||£15.00|
LIDO, THE CURTAIN HOTEL & MEMBERS CLUB, 45 CURTAIN ROAD, LONDON, EC2A 3PT
Liverpool Street (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.