The Rocky Horror Picture Show Halloween Dining Experience & After Party by The Glam Clam
- Clapton Country Club
The halloween Rocky Horror extravaganza includes:
- Complimentary cocktail reception
- A bespoke three course Rocky Horror inspired menu
- An evening of Rocky Horror live performances
- Screening of the original 1975 cult classic
- After party with additional live performances
- Bubbly to we won
- A unique, all in one, halloween event for adults of all ages in search of something a little different
London's glamorously eccentric pop-up dining experience, The Glam Clam, throws open it's doors for Halloween and invites guests inside our fabulous and charmingly warped world to celebrate the cult comedy horror classic, The Rocky Horror Picture Show!
For three nights only this Halloween weekend, Dr. Frank-N- Furter takes over the breathtaking Clapton Country Club in East London's Hackney and invites you to dine and dance with him and his outrageously sexy and ever so sinister friends.
With outrageous live performances from a cast of characters including the time warp and sweet transvestite, teamed with exquisite food, fine wine and rocky horror inspired cocktails, guests are in for a treat and a trick or two!
The evening includes; A three course Rocky Horror inspired menu, an evening of immersive live performances including an ensemble cast of characters, a complimentary cocktail for those in costume, an after party with additional entertainment.
Doors open from 7.30 pm
Live show, film and food from 8.30pm
*Thursday's event will finish at Midnight but Friday and Saturday will be 01.00am
The Glam Clam Rocky Horror Picture Show immersive dining experience and after party!
An evening of rocky horror inspired entertainment, a mouth watering three course menu and cocktails and outrageous after party with entertainment!!
|19:30 - 01:00||£45.00|
Clapton Country Club, Unit J2, 38 - 40 Upper Clapton Road, Hackney, London, E5 8BQ
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.