New Year's Eve on the Pearl of London
- No reviews.
- MV Pearl of London
**SPECTACULAR VIEWS!!** The Pearl of London boasts one of the largest open-air decks on the River Thames!
Experience the best New Year’s Eve Cruise in London and see in 2020 with a bang! Treat yourself to a truly special and unique New Year’s Eve on board the impressive Pearl of London and take in the spectacular views of London’s major landmarks at night as we cruise by:
Albert Bridge - Battersea Power Station - Chelsea Bridge - St Paul's Cathedral - Tate Modern - Millennium Footbridge - London Bridge - HMS Belfast - Tower of London - Tower Bridge - Canary Wharf – Greenwich Royal Naval College - o2 Arena - Thames Barrier - Houses of Parliament - Big Ben - London Eye
When the excitement of midnight approaches, we will be in view of Big Ben to begin the countdown to the New Year. Experience the notorious fireworks display and why not toast in the new year with a nice chilled bottle of champagne to start 2020 in style!
Vessel: MV Pearl of London
Location: Bankside Pier, London SE1 9DT
Time: 20:00 - 01:00
Ticket Price: £180 per person
5-hour party cruise
Complimentary glass of champagne on arrival
Beer, wine by the glass and soft drinks are included in the ticket price
Three fully stocked bars selling at normal London prices - bottles of wine, champagne, spirits and shots will be available to purchase on the night if required
Party snack box - dietary requirements must be advised after purchase and before 20/12/19. Unfortunately, dietary requests cannot be accommodated after this time.
Live DJ with dancing on two floors – upper deck and basement club
Countdown to Midnight in view of Big Ben
Enjoy spectacular views of the fireworks from our large outdoor roof terrace with 360-degree outdoor bar
Seating is limited and not guaranteed
PLEASE GIVE YOURSELF EXTRA TIME TO TRAVEL TO THE PIER DUE TO ROAD & STATION CLOSURES. OUR VESSELS WILL NOT RETURN BACK FOR ANY LATE PASSENGERS! ALL GROUP BOOKINGS MUST ARRIVE AT THE SAME.
New Year's Eve - Pearl of London
|19:30 - 01:00||£180.00|
MV Pearl of London, Bankside Pier, London, SE1 9DT
London Bridge (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.