Boat Party, Date Night, Festival, New Years Eve Party, Something A Little Different
City of London
London is one of the best places in the world to celebrate New Year’s Eve and this special evening puts you slap, bang in the middle of all the excitement. On what can be one of the busiest nights of the year, this perfect package guarantees a smooth night out with a great view of the incredible fireworks display – the hottest ticket in town.
Begin with a welcome glass of prosecco at the elegant bar and restaurant, Minster Exchange, before sitting down to a scrumptious three-course meal. Exclusive and festively decorated, Minster Exchange serve a delicate, seasonal menu of British and continental favourites.
After dinner, take a short 10 minute walk to Tower Pier, board the Meteor Clipper at 9:15pm, receive your welcome drink, and set sail on the Thames at 9.45pm. Musical entertainment in the form of a duo will entertain you throughout the night and when the fireworks display begins, you’ll have one of the best views in the city. Raise your glass and welcome in 2016. Docking at approx 1am, this is an extra special way to welcome 2016.
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.