New Year's Eve Dinner and Fireworks Cruise - Family Friendly
- No reviews.
- Cafe Rouge
Don't miss this opportunity to see London's world famous firework display over the London Eye, while beating the crowds on the biggest night of the year. What's more, it's one of the few NYE cruises in London that can accommodate children, so it is the perfect party for families looking to enjoy the festivities together. Watch on in awe as the night's sky is spectacularly illuminated by the eagerly anticipated fireworks display, set against the backdrop of the many landmarks that line the banks of the river.
Your evening begins with a specially prepared 3 course celebration dinner at Café Rouge, St Katherine's Dock, which also includes a glass of wine, followed by a fireworks river cruise on the Sky Clipper. After the short trip to your departure pier, soak up the on-board atmosphere and stunning views of London. Away from the hustle and bustle of the embankment, celebrate with a glass of sparkling wine at midnight while enjoying your place at the very heart of the party.
An itinerary for your memorable evening:
19:15 - Dine at Café Rouge St Katherine’s Dock
21:15 - Depart restaurant
21:45 - Board boat Tower Pier
22:00 - Boat departs
00:00 - Happy New Year!
00:45 - Boat returns to Tower Pier for disembarkation
Dinner Location: Café Rouge, St Katherine's Dock, Unit 4, Quay Side Road, London, E1W 1AA
Cruise departs and returns: Tower Pier, Lower Thames St London EC3N 4DT
Nearest Station: Tower Hill
Please note that you must make your own way from the restaurant to the pier. The walk takes approx 10 mins.
Chicken liver pate
potted smooth chicken liver pâté, shallot & raisin chutney with chargrilled sourdough bread
Confit De Canard (Duck) – this will be with Pomme Anna
slow-cooked Brittany duck leg with pommes Anna, green beans and cherry or orange sauce
Tarte Au Citron
Lemon tart with crème fraîche
Sample Vegetarian Menu
Cheddar and Leek Souffle (v)
with toasted hazelnut, apple and frisée saladMain
cèpe mushroom, leek & walnut filo parcel with roast potatoes, parsnips, Brussels sprouts with roasted chestnuts, carrots and gravy (v)
Tarte au citron
lemon tart served with crème fraîch
Sample Children's menu
Warm breaded Camembert with cranberry & redcurrant sauce
4oz prime beef burger with plum tomato, lettuce and fritesDessert
Chocolate Brownie with ice cream
Menu subject to change
Over 12 Years Old
|19:15 - 00:45||£199.00|
Children aged 6 - 11 Years Old
|19:15 - 00:45||£185.00|
Cafe Rouge, St Katherine's Dock, Unit 4, Quay Side Road, London, E1W 1AA
Tower Hill (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.