London Craft Beer Cruise - 1st June
- No reviews.
- Pride of London Boat
Love beer? Love a boat trip? Then come on a Thames craft beer cruise with us through the heart of central London.
Cruise past London’s iconic sights and views with a glass of the best beer in town in your hand: Your ticket to this floating festival of deliciousness includes your first 5 drinks onboard in a souvenir tasting glass thats yours to take home when you disembark.
This is a lunchtime cruise and we will have a pop kitchen cruising with us each cruise and we are also be offering amazing cheese boards too (please note cheeseboards need to be pre-ordered!).
Got some members of your group who are less keen on beer? Don't worry you dont have to unfriend them! - We've got Nightingale's cider onboard as well as Longflint craft cocktails, wine (and soft drinks too of course).
We'll be adding more detail (including which breweries beer we'll be pouring) to each date's listing as we go but what you need to know for now is:
Includes souvenir glassware and your first beer onboard. This ticket includes one beer onboard but you can buy as many more as you like at £2.50 each. We also serve cider, wine, craft cocktails and soft drinks.
|12:30 - 16:30||£38.00|
Includes souvenir glassware and your first 5 beers onboard after which you can buy as many more as you like at £2.50 each. We also serve cider, wine, craft cocktails and soft drinks.
|12:30 - 16:30||£44.00|
Pride of London Boat, Festival Pier, Southbank, Lambeth, London, SE1 8XZ
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.