London Christmas Jumper Pub Crawl
- No reviews.
- BarHopping UK | Meeting point: The Long Acre
It's this time of the year to put on your silly Christmas jumper and party all night long on Friday 20th & Saturday, 21st of December 2019. (Sorry Santa, but Naughty just feels Nice!)
Last year, more than 200 Christmas spirit crawled their hearts out to 3 Bars and ending the night in one of the wildest clubs in Central London. This year, we want to make the biggest and best London Christmas Pub Crawl ever.
The dress theme is Christmas, so dress up as something Christmassy: Santa, reindeer, Santa's helpers, snowman, Christmas tree or some spirit Christmas costume! :)
1- Free Entry to 4 venues in Central London: The Long Acre, Picadilly Institute, Rumba and Tiger Tiger (Save up the entrance fees).
2- Amazing Drink Discounts (Beers and Vodka mixers from £3.50)
3- A Welcome Shot @ each bar
4- Queue Jump in all venues.
5- Professional photographer to capture the best moments
6- Meet new friends and party hosts
Check out the BarHopping nights: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YoZKfz9now
**Please note: we are often sold out, so online booking is the best way to make sure you get a ticket.
- Bring your ID
- Be on Time ;)
|Christamas Pub Crawl Ticket||20:30 - 03:00||£10.00|
|Online Xmas Ticket||20:00 - 03:00||£12.00|
BarHopping UK | Meeting point: The Long Acre, 1 Upper St Martin's Lane, London, WC2H 9NY
Leicester Square (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.