Secret Sunrise Underground
- No reviews.
- Leake Street Arches
Secret SunSET returns as we rediscover London like never before, AT Leake Street Arches!
About this Event
Expect more of the awesome tunes and energetic dance moves of `the silent-disco Secret Sunrise experience.
A one-hour immersive session that is a mash up of all that is liberating and fun about the wellness phenomenon: think the mindful self-acceptance of yoga, the sweatiness of a fitness class and the total freedom of dancing alone in your room - all silent-disco style!
For this edition, we continue our journey to re-discover London like never before, and invite you to come dance in the spectacular Leake Street Arches, as part of their #LeakeStreetLIVE public events programme
The 300 metre tunnel, made famous by none other than Banksy, is the only area of London where street art is legal. Tucked away underneath Waterloo station, it’s a hidden gem showcasing London's most stunning street art pieces.
In this hour's session, we'll draw inspiration from our vibrant and colourful surroundings to unleash our most creative selves. It's time for Secret Sunrise to leave its mark.
☀Time: 6:30PM sharp, arrivals from 6:15PM to collect headphones
☀Location: Leake Street Arches, London SE1 7NN
☀This is a series of monthly events to keep your endorphins high over the winter months
What is Secret Sunrise?
Secret Sunrise is a global community that celebrates life, through music, movement and connection. Described by TimeOut as the 'happiest way to end your day', over 50 000 people have already joined the movement, be it at sunrise or sunset.
Headsets are handed to you on arrival. Skilled and qualified facilitators guide you through a journey that encompasses mindfulness, improvisation, movement and dance. Get ready to get up and out of your comfort zone, move, dance, twirl, connect and experience a kick-ass endorphin boost!
About Leake Street Arches
Eat, drink, paint and play at Leake Street Arches; a celebration of urban art, dining and entertainment located underneath Waterloo Station. Eight former railway arches have been brought back to life to provide a carefully curated selection of independent restaurants, bars and entertainment spaces that capture the essence of urban culture. These include; Aures London, Banh Bao Brothers, Draughts, Mamuśka! Polish Kitchen and Bar, and 26 Leake Street.
The #LeakeStreetLIVE public events programme supports the Leake Street Arches ethos of celebrating urban culture and creativity by providing immersive experiences that everyone can get involved in. The redevelopment of the 23,000 sq ft space has being led by LCR and complements the wider regeneration taking place in Lambeth. Adjoining London’s largest legal graffiti wall on Leake Street (which has made its name as a democratic cultural venue for street art) Leake Street Arches offers an exciting street-culture led destination to the 24 million people visiting the South Bank each year.
For more information see www.leakestreetarches.london
Can I buy on the door?
There are only limited tickets for the right number of headphones, so we only sell them on here. Once these are gone, there won't be any extra releases, so grab them quick!
What do I need to bring?
Dress warm, as although we will be under cover it can be a little chilly. Comfortable colourful clothes that you can dance, move and sweat in are best! + Some water as we'll be dancing for an hour.
Who is it for?
All ages welcome, from kids to grandparents- our community welcomes everyone! Feel free to come alone too, we guarantee you'll meet loads of friendly faces. :)
Can I book as a group?
To book a unique experience for your team or special occasions, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
|General Admission||18:30 - 19:30||£12.85|
Leake Street Arches, Lambeth, London, SE1 7NN
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.