We are delighted to introduce our Afternoon Tea, served in the beautiful surroundings of The Cocktail Bar, Adjacent to 108 Brasserie and Bar. Designed with a twist of creativity from our talented pastry chefs, this collection of savoury and sweet treats takes inspiration from the colours and flavours of quintessential classics.
Served on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays between 1pm - 4pm.
Bookings must be made in advance.
|Thursday 30th March 2023|
|Friday 31st March 2023|
|Saturday 01st April 2023|
|Thursday 06th April 2023|
|Friday 07th April 2023|
|Saturday 08th April 2023|
|Thursday 13th April 2023|
|Friday 14th April 2023|
|Saturday 15th April 2023|
|Thursday 20th April 2023|
|Friday 21st April 2023|
|Saturday 22nd April 2023|
|Thursday 27th April 2023|
|Friday 28th April 2023|
|Saturday 29th April 2023|
Hotel Marylebone, 47 Welbeck St, London, W1G 8DN
Bond Street (Tube)
Getting thereCitymapper Google Maps
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.