A stone's throw from Victoria station lies London's best-loved food hall, bar and event space, bringing together next level street food and your favourite drinks to create a melting pot that breeds good times. Across three floors, you'll find 9 kitchens and 3 bars ready to serve you food and drink…
XOXO ROOFTOP PARTY LONDON - 29th JULY
The sought after XOXO parties are back!
Exclusive rooftop day events bringing an immersive party experience to the heart of London.
Promising an unforgettable afternoon of high energy entertainment and unmatched atmosphere in a gloriously Instagrammable location. The event you DON’T want to miss this summer!
Held on the rooftop of the iconic Market Halls Victoria, home of a diverse and eclectic collection of food stalls. Food and drink will be available for purchase from the venue on the day!
EVENT TIMES: 2 - 6pm
VENUE: Market Halls Victoria Rooftop, 191 Victoria St, SW1E 5NE
ENTERTAINMENT: Guests will be wowed with mesmerising Ibiza style performers, accompanied by the sounds of summer. Ensuring a vibrant and unique summer party experience.
MUSIC POLICY: Ibiza Classics / Vocal House & Throwback RnB / Hip Hop
DRESS CODE: Dress to impress!
For VIP bookings & enquiries please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
|General Admission (1 Ticket)||14:00 - 18:00||£25.00|
|Group Ticket (5 for price of 4)||14:00 - 18:00||£100.00|
191 Victoria St, SW1E 5NE
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.