Just 5 minutes from Victoria tube station, Ibérica Victoria is located right below the Zig Zag building. Their bar downstairs and restaurant dining area are the perfect spaces to exclusively hire for any occasion. For a more intimate dining experience their private dining room seats 7 guests and…
A perfect pour with Estrella Galicia
- No reviews.
- Iberica Victoria
Beer lovers, tapas fans, this one’s for you!
Estrella Galicia, one of Spain’s most beloved beers, is hosting a free pop-up event at Iberica Victoria on Tuesday 25th July to help us celebrate the fresh new look of our outdoor terrace.
Join us between 4pm and 7pm to learn the art of pouring a perfect Estrella Galicia beer and indulge in a selection of savoury Spanish nibbles. The treat is on us!
Don’t miss out on this unique opportunity to enjoy a summer evening in the Spanish style and expand your beer knowledge! An Estrella Galicia expert will teach you the art of how to pour the perfect beer as you enjoy a free pint and some nibbles on our outdoor terrace.
The event is free to attend, but spaces are limited so just make sure to register your attendance* and save it in your calendar to tag along some friends and colleagues for a summer evening to remember.
*Individual registrations only. In case of bad weather the event will be held in our bar area. If you wish to book a table for dinner during the event, please visit our website.
|Spanish beer and tapas party 4pm
|16:00 - 17:00
|Spanish beer and tapas party 4.30pm
|16:30 - 17:30
|Spanish beer and tapas party 5pm
|17:00 - 18:00
|Spanish beer and tapas party 5.30pm
|17:30 - 18:30
|Spanish beer and tapas party 6pm
|18:00 - 19:00
|Spanish beer and tapas party 6.30pm
|18:30 - 19:30
68 Victoria Street, SW1E 6SQ
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.