An urban oasis situated in the heart of Vauxhall providing welcome relief from the hustle and bustle of London. Astroturfed throughout and sporting a modern geometric graphic design - the Vauxhall Food and Beer Garden is the perfect setting for some afternoon lunch or post work drinks. Having recently…
SABOR @ Vauxhall Food and Beer Garden
- Vauxhall Food & Beer Garden
Introducing Sabor, a celebration of Latin food, music and culture, brought to you by the Vauxhall Food and Beer garden and Latino Life, the UK's leading Latin media and events company.
Expect - Latin food from all over Central & South America, special performances, and the best Latin music you will hear this side of the Atlantic!
July 3rd - Venezuelan Independence Day
Adult General Admission
This admits entry for 1 adult into the event. Maximum of 8 per table including children.
|14:00 - 20:00||Free admission|
Children General Admission
This admits entry for 1 child into the event. Maximum of 8 per table including adult.
|14:00 - 20:00||Free admission|
6A S Lambeth Place, SW8 1SP
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.