Cottons brings Caribbean food and rum to Vauxhall. After a successful run in Boxpark and permanent sites in Shoreditch, Notting Hill and Camden, the restaurant’s next venue is the biggest yet, with a 4235sq ft dining area and an outdoor terrace overlooking the Thames for alfresco dining. The menu…
New Year's Eve by the Thames at Cottons Vauxhall
- No reviews.
- Cottons Restaurant & Rum Shack Vauxhall
Celebrate the New Year’s Eve in true Caribbean style at Cottons in Vauxhall !
Enjoy unlimited Jerk Chicken buffet and rum punch from 9PM to 10PM to start your night off with a bang!
Located on the newly built Vauxhall Bridge waterfront estate, enjoy our world class DJ playing a blend of RnB, Hip Hop, Reggae, Soul, Old Skool, Club Classics, and let’s get into 2020 with a fantastic view of the London fireworks display!
The venue is split between the bar area; hosting a long bar and table areas, the lounge; fully equipped with dance floor and DJ Booth and a front patio with views over the River Thames and the London Eye down the river. Join us at midnight in our private terrace to watch the London fireworks display in the short distance.
For table bookings and drinks packages please call Jaya on 020 8037 9555 (press 5) or email Bookings@rhumshack.co.uk for availability
Early Bird Tickets: £30 (price will INCREASE closer to the event) Whole package price to be paid in advance.
1 Champagne Magnum, 1 House Spirit (vodka- rum-gin-whisky) & soft drink (Energy Drinks are not included will be added charge), Maximum 5 people
1 Champagne Magnum, 1 Premium spirit (Ciroc vodka, Belveder vodka, Wray & Nephew rum), 1 House spirit (vodka- rum-gin-whisky) & soft drink (Energy Drinks are not included will be added charge), Maximum 7 people
2 Champagne Magnum, 2 premium spirit (Ciroc vodka, Belveder vodka, Wray & Nephew rum),1 Courvoisier Cognac & soft drink (Energy Drinks are not included will be added charge), Maximum 7 people
3 Champagne Magnum, 2 premium spirit (Ciroc vodka, Belveder vodka, Wray & Nephew rum), 1 Courvoisier Cognac & Soft Drinks (Energy Drinks are not included will be added charge), Maximum 10 people
Please call Jaya on 020 8037 9555 (press 5) or email Bookings@rhumshack.co.uk for availability and booking procedure. Whole package price to be paid ahead.
Entry to the event. Plus 1 hour of unlimted Jerk Chicken & Rum Punch 21.00 - 22.00
|21:00 - 04:00||£30.00|
Unit 12 Flagstaff House, St Georges Wharf, SW8 2LZ
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.