Located 17 floors above one of London’s most vibrant neighbourhoods, Urban Coterie is the brand new kitchen, cocktail bar and sky lounge inside the M by Montcalm Hotel. With breathtaking views that look out over Old Street and towards the city; brass, timber, bianco marble and leather combine to…
House of VOGA
- Urban Coterie
- No reviews.
House of VOGA premiers at Urban Coterie:
VOGA IS A DYNAMIC FUSION OF YOGA AND VOGUEING
VOGA is for people who like the idea of yoga but also want a cardiac workout without losing focus.
VOGA OFFERS ALL THE HEALTHBENEFITS OF YOGA AND MORE, THANKS TO A UNIQUE SERIES OF POSES AND COUNTER-POSTURES THAT WORK THE WHOLE BODY, RIGHT DOWN TO THE HANDS AND FEET
VOGA is the brainchild of Juliet Murrell, a successful set designer in the fashion, film and design industry who qualified as a yoga instructor in 2011 to restore her natural energy levels, which had been depleted by post-viral chronic fatigue.
Identifying a niche for a more expressive, energetic style of yoga, Juliet went on to create VOGA, a stretching and posing routine set to an iconic 80s beat.
£15 per person for the class.
151-157 City Road EC1V 1JH
Old Street (Tube)
151-157 City Road EC1V 1JH
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
Thanks for your review. You've earned 10 points! Check your balance here.