Whilst the weather isn’t exactly playing ball (yet), the spirit of summer is upon us, and we can’t think of a better way to finish the day than sipping on delicious tipples whilst catching up with friends. Enter, Aperitivo Hour at Urban Coterie!
Book your tickets here for Aperitivo hour in Urban Coterie private members’ club, normally opened for members only. Bravo!
Soak up the sweeping views across London with the perfect sundowner in hand whilst grazing on delicious cicchetti, designed by Urban Coterie’s chef-patron Anthony Demetre using all British seasonal ingredients.
Ticket: £25, includes two Aperol Spritz and three cicchetti to share, based on two people. Once you have purchased your ticket please email email@example.com with your reference number and your desired time of arrival and the Urban Coterie team will look after you.
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.