Tonic and Remedy is a neighbourhood hangout for cutting-edge cocktails and comfort food classics in buzzy Shoreditch. A place to meet, relax and laugh; we believe that good food makes you feel happy. Whether it’s lunch on the go, cocktails after work or a relaxed dinner, guests can always rely…
A NEW YEAR’S EVE FEAST AT TONIC & REMEDY
- Tonic and Remedy
- No reviews.
See in the New Year in serious style at Tonic & Remedy. Sip our signature ‘Mrs. Marmalade’ champagne cocktail as our chefs prepare a decadent four-course sharing feast for you to enjoy with your loved ones. Only £65.00 per person!
When: Saturday, 31st of December, 12.00 – 10.30pm
Menu: 4 sharing courses with a cocktail and cracker, £65.00 per person
Available for parties up to 20. Standard Terms & Conditions applies. Menu is subject to availability.
Reservation time must be made by contacting Tonic & Remedy team, email email@example.com.
NEW YEAR’S EVE FEAST MENU AT TONIC & REMEDY
Salami, parma ham, chorizo & Burrata, warm rustic bread & Marinated olives, roasted peppers, piccalilli
T&R cured salmon & Smoked haddock fishcake & Mackerel pate, radishes, horseradish cream, romesco sauce, warm bread
Suckling pig, brandy apple & pear
Cote de boeuf, bordelaise sauce
Whole sea bass, gremolata, burnt lemon
Selection of truffles
Cheese and bits
New Year's Eve Feast in Tonic & Remedy
£65.00 per person, to include 4 sharing courses with a cocktail, includes 12,5% service charge*
|12:00 - 22:30||£73.00|
151-157 City Road EC1V 1JH
Old Street (Tube)
151-157 City Road EC1V 1JH
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
Thanks for your review. You've earned 10 points! Check your balance here.