The Princess Royal, which has been recently refurbished, boasts a beautiful pub, restaurant, two private dining rooms, 4 hotel rooms plus ample outdoor space. This Notting Hill gem focuses on seasonal British produce with a Mediterranean twist, curated by the acclaimed Chef, Ben Tish. Join them for…
Cubitt House Eats With Olia Hercules - Chef Event Series
- No reviews.
- The Princess Royal Notting Hill
Our Chef Director, Ben Tish, invites his friend Olia Hercules who is a chef, food writer and food stylist, to The Princess Royal to host an exclusive one-off evening for hungry, food-loving guests. This event is a part of an on-going series which starts with Ben himself on Wednesday 15th June.
Olia was born in the Ukraine and forged a career as a chef in the UK. She is the author of the award-winning cookbooks Mamushka, Kaukasis and most recently Summer Kitchen.
This remarkable dining adventure will allow guests attending to indulge in a 3 course menu at a shared grand table in the Victoria Room and the ticket also includes a welcome drink per person plus a signed cookbook.
£50 per person
47, Hereford Rd, W2 5AH
Notting Hill Gate (Tube)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.