The Chesterfield Mayfair is famed for serving guests what is touted as 'the best Dover sole in London' within Butler's Restaurant as well as hosting one of the capital's most popular and award-winning Afternoon Tea's - The Original Sweet Shop Afternoon Tea. Butler's Restaurant is led by Chef Nathan…
Summer of Culture: Dinner with the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra
- No reviews.
- The Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel
Dine in The Chesterfield Mayfair’s enchanting Conservatory under a stunning glass ceiling, to the music of the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra. Surrounded by beautiful green foliage, you’ll listen to an exclusive performance from the RPO’s Principal Flautist and Harpist.
Hosted by Huw Davies, Deputy Managing Director of the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra, the evening will include a Q&A session with the musicians and an exclusively created menu. Created by Executive Head Chef Nathan Hindmarsh, the tasting menu will feature the finest seasonal ingredients, including courgette flowers, Cornish turbot, wagyu fillet of beef and sheep’s yogurt doughnuts, alongside award-winning wines from our sister vineyard Bouchard Finlayson.
Date: 20th August
Price: £160 per person with paired wines / £100 per person with non-alcoholic drinks
Venue: The Conservatory at The Chesterfield Mayfair
Includes: A six-course tasting-menu dinner with paired wines (or non-alcoholic drinks) and an evening in conversation with the RPO
In partnership with: The Royal Philharmonic Orchestra
35 Charles Street, W1J 5EB
Green Park (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.