A stone’s throw from the hustle and bustle of King’s Cross mainline station, is a hidden courtyard for those in the know. VOC has been a thriving cocktail bar on the London cocktail scene for many years and still boasts a relaxed speak-easy atmosphere enjoyed by guests. VOC is named after theDutch…
Valentine's Day dining and cocktail £35 per person
Celebrate Valentine's Day with your loved one at VOC London
3 small plates accompanied by a dessert and a valentine champagne cocktail for £35 per person
Additional dishes and drinks will be chargeable on the night.
Tucked away in the Regent's Quarter of King's Cross, VOC capture's the feel of adventure and discovery. We specialise in bespoke designed cocktails based on centuries old recipes brought up to date with modern mixology techniques. Our cocktails have been aged in wax sealed bottles and oak casks to ensure their richness and ripeness - to replicate the feel of 17th Century drinking. In keeping with our concept, the bar is filled with bottles reminiscent of delicious potions; cocktail barrels suspended from the ceiling, antiquated spyglass, huge church candles and exposed brickwork.
Guests can enjoy a meal in the restaurant as decadent as the drinking experience. Diners can expect to be transported to different regions of the world with small sharing plates inspired by the spice routes. Sharing and communal dining was the focus of the meals eaten by those adventurers and our dishes are influenced by that era.
2 Varnishers Yard Regents Quarter N1 9AW
King's Cross St. Pancras (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.